Monday, September 22, 2008

My day with my BIG little boy


So after getting Cam all dressed and ready for our day I realized he looked so much older then a one-year-old with this outfit on! I had to get the camera...


He was even sporting his new kicks form Uncle Ryan that even our 30-year-old neighbor is jealous of. :)


He just looked so darn cute!
Mommy had some Burger King coupons and a huge craving for a Whopper Jr., so we went and Cam had his first kid's meal. He totally loved the chicken nuggets and apple fries...the toy was kinda cheesy and not that big of a hit. His favorite part though was the juice box...who doesn't love apple juice through a straw! :)
After lunch we got out the crayons and paper for some arts and crafts time. Although Cam was more interested in banging the crayons on the paper and trying to eat them, I managed to get his first drawing out of him! I helped a little, but I think with some more practice, he'll get the hang of it! (the drawing is at the top)

Over-all we had a pretty fun day. I love having my little tyke around to play and learn with!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

what a cutie! I love making them look like a little man!

How tall is he? He still looks so tall!

Holly said...

Cam is currently 31 1/2 inches tall and weighing in at 21 lbs. :)

The Great Hunt Family said...

He is growing so big!! We miss you guys, I thought about you alot this week... Hope all is well!