Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cam's Jams

The other day I was feeling in the mood for the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, and when I popped it in, Cam totally started jamming to the songs, espacially the one by Pink, Lil' Kim and Christina Aguilera. It was pretty funny, he can really rock out! When Dan got home that night I played it for him again and he got into it even more. Dan is really impressed with how Cam not only bops up and down, but also throws in a sway here and there. What can I say, the kid can boogie! :)



4 comments:

Marie said...

He's just too stinkin' cute!!! :)

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Uncle Mac and I loved this one...it was some good entertainment! Go Cam...it's one of Mimi's favorite songs too. Love you. Night.

Jayci said...

great song, great little dancer!! he is funny!