Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cam's First Word!

The other night I was carrying a pot from off the stove in the kitchen into the dining room and Cam came running over. I very sternly said, "Careful Cam, this is hot." Cam immediatly said, "Hot." I looked at Dan, and was like, "Did he just say hot?" and Cam then said, "Hot, ot, ot, ot." And ever since then everything is 'hot'...the stove, my pans, orange juice, the light, anything in the refridgerator...etc. He is so cute saying it. I finally got him on one of his "ot, ot, ot" tangents yesterday. He is getting way too fun! :)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

So cute! I love their little voices! And look at all those toys! WOW!

Hipple Family said...

What a cutie pie! That is so sweet! Just wait, you'll be telling him to "be quiet!" Soon! :)

Nicia said...

Oh, that is really cute. He does have lots of toys! Lucky boy!

Mimi said...

I love it! He is too cute. I miss him sooo much and think about you guys all the time. Thanks for putting these on-line Holly. Love you and miss you all!