Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow~Bunnies :)




We were so excited to have our first little snowfall. Cam couldn't wait to go out and play. Needless to say, it took 20 minutes to get all the snow gear on and then after 15 minutes we were all frozen and had to come inside! Cam's favorite part was going down his slide head first with it covered in snow, but was then upset when the snow didn't "reappear" on the slide afterwards. He is definatly taking after his Daddy in his love of the outdoors in winter. I prefer to stay inside with a cup of cocoa and watch :).

This was the back-up photo for our Christmas cards..I was going to title it, Ho!Ho!Ho! Merry Christmas! This was the night that Cam dumped half the bottle of Mr. Bubbles in the tub while I was getting Ally undressed. He is such a minx lately!

4 comments:

Nicia said...

Cute! Hey, I need your email address since my blog went private so I can send you an invite. Email me at nicia(dot)esplin(at)gmail(dot)com. :)

Marie said...

Your kiddos are getting so big!! They're adorable!

Liz said...

They look so cute! We miss them.

Jayci said...

your kids are SO DANG CUTE. I love their big Disney Eyes (my name for perfectly round and adorable eyes!). I'm with you on the staying inside with warmth and cocoa. :) mm I may just make some right now!