Friday, July 10, 2009

Hair cuts!

I have to say, not only do I totally love and miss Jayci, but recently I was exploring through her blog, came accross this picture of her hair and totally loved it! So...when I went to get my hair cut yesterday I showed the stylist her picture and asked her to make my hair similar. :)


This is what I got...
Pretty close, obviously not going to be exact same since Jayci's hair is amazing and I have no time to do anything with mine...but I really like the cut! It's super easy and looks half-way decent without doing anything other then brushing it. Dan even said he liked it, and he always insisted he wouldn't if I got it cut. Thanks Jayci! Oh and by the way, my hair is all natural now..no dyes, perms or anything...hasn't been that way since 7th grade! And I have to say, I like my natural color best, haha, never would have guessed and could have saved myself alot of time and money over the years!

Oh yeah and this little stinker got his mane cut too :)

6 comments:

Jayci said...

HOLLY I'm so flattered. :D So funny!! And i love the hair cut! AND the natural color... lucky. my hair color right now is actually LIGHTER than my natural color (i don't know HOW that happened..) so my roots are growing in a tad darker.. so more coloring, here I come! But I'm not touching the cut.. I still like it!

AWwwww... I'm so flattered still. :D Glad Dan likes it!

Charity Brown said...

Very cute!!!! :) And, Cam looks so grown up now!

rachwheel said...

This cut is ADORABLE on you!

Liz Ann said...

I like your new hair cut. I have always said that natural is the best way to go

Seth & Mel said...

beef on weck

Chelsea said...

Holly - I just love your dimples!!! And your hair too, but c'mon!!!

Where are Cam's B-day pics on your blog?!!!