Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Fam

Cam showing off his "football" skills to Uncle Mac and Tom

Cam with Great Aunt Kelly and Uncle Glen
Cam with Aunt Sarah


So although I had the camera with me everywhere, I neglected as usual to take pictures! I got a couple in at our Thanksgiving with Dan's mom's side of the family. Over-all our trip home was great, it was the best to be able to see all our family. I was esacially grateful to Dan's mom and my mom for havng a baby shower for me while I was there. I still get so excited looking at all the cute little girl clothes and I can't wait to have my little princess to put in them! Cam was a trooper while we were there even though he was getting 2 molars and had a fever the first few days then got a really bad cough and had trouble sleeping the last few nights. He loved spending time with all the different people and going to so many fun places. The worst part was the drive back. What was suppost to take 7-8 hours ended up being 10.5 almost 11 and Cam was a mess for most of it. Dan and I pretty much decided after the 15th tantrum and screaming and crying coming from the back seat that it's going to be a long while before we drive again, if ever. We love our family, but putting Cam through that and espacially when we will have two back there, it's too hard on all of us. Oh and if you're wondering why I didn't take more pictures...look at Cam with Sarah...that's what he did everytime we got the camera out. No matter what he was doing or how cute he had been, he scowled and made a stinker face! We didn't get one single picture of him smiling the whole time! What a punk!

No comments: