Friday, December 5, 2008

Ice Skating with Cam







Another fun thing we did while we were home was take Cam skating on his new double runners (skates for little tykes that buckle over their shoes and have two blades on the bottom so they can get better balance). Cam hadn't been out on the ice since he was 7 months old and I don't think he remembered it. But he had fun holding onto the skate bar and having Daddy puch him all over. He loved watching the other kids and Dan even said he was barely holing onto him at some points and Cam was able to keep himself up. He'll definatly need more ice time before we let him loose, but so far so good with the hockey training! He can say he began skating at 15 months! And mommy didn't fall once on her skates either...I was worried my expanding tummy would throw off my balance. :)

1 comment:

Jayci said...

I was wondering how soon he'd be able to get out there. I love his little skates! So cute.