Friday, December 5, 2008

Hey Cam, where have those smiles been hiding?

I love this one, you can see his slight dimples :)
My little loves :)


The new "do" and look at that cute little profile :)


He melts my heart when he looks at me like that.



There's my happy baby!



So of course, now that we are home I got the camera out today and the stinker was all smiles! So I'm posting these pictures to prove that yes, my child is happy and smiles! I also cut Cam's hair for the first real time the other day...it was sad to cut of his flowing locks in the back, but his hair was past his shoulders when it was wet and very mullet-like. So he let me go after him in the tub the other night. Dan was upset, he liked it long. But the poor kid, he kept being called a girl with it long! And our neighbor said he was begining to resemble Joe Dirt. That pretty much did it for me. He looks more like my little boy now and it can grow back although, I like the new-do :).

No comments: