Friday, October 17, 2008

Wuz Diss?

This past week Dan was on TDY (Air Force term for Buisness trip away from home) in Columbus and since it's only an hour away Cam and I decided to tag along. On Tuesday I took Cam to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. This was the Manatee exibit, which also had sting rays, sea turtles and fish. Cam totally loved it! The whole wall was the tank, he kept running back and forth along it squeeling and pointing and saying "Wus diss?" (Cam's way of saying, what is this?) I think I told him about 100 times, that's a fish, that's the turtle, that's the manatee, that's a rock....etc. :)
This sting ray was just as curious as Cam to investigate what was looking in.
Cam was pointing out the fish to me.
Hello Mr. Sea Turtle!
This was by far Cam's favorite part of the zoo. I can't wait to take him to the aquarium in Cincinnati this winter. He loves to look at fish and marine life!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I've taken the girls to that aquarium in Cinci and it's a really great one! Cam will LOVE it!!! Sounds like you had tons of fun at the zoo - great pics!!