Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Twin?

Cam has become a collector of things...sticks, rocks, bugs..anything he can get his hands on outside, he picks them up and carries them around with him. I feel like over-nite he has become a little boy, and no longer a baby. He is so into anything with wheels and just rough and tough, getting dirty and into things. Man, I love my little guy!
Cam showing his award-winning smile. He loves to "smile" for the camera!

So this is my friend Charity...everyone that sees the two of us together thinks we're sisters or at least somehow related, but to both our knowledge we aren't. At church even, when we've both been at this ward for over a year, we are still confused for the other unless our husbands are wtih us. :) I totally loveher and think she's awesome, so at least it's someone I like to be mistaken for :). What do you think? (we took this picture at her son's b-day party and were laughing, cause we both had white v-necks on and our hair up, so even our clothes matched and it was when one of her friends asked if I was her sister that we decided that we should have a poll to see if we should consider ourselves "long-lost twins". :))

5 comments:

Marie said...

Well, I don't know her personality, but perhaps you guys are alike that way? I think the shape of your eyes looks similar too. Sometimes when we act like someone else it causes confusion and add in some similar features/hair color, and people will forever call you the other person. Too funny!!!

Charity Brown said...

Love the post! :) I titled mine the same thing! We'll see what everyone has to say!

Kathryn said...

I vote for long lost twins.:) It's crazy how much you look alike. And apparently you think alike since you both wore white shirts and pulled your hair back.

Jayci said...

i can see the similarities! especially with the same hair and shirt! You are both so pretty. :) Cam is growing up WAY QUICK.

Hipple Family said...

You guys DO totally look alike.....more than me and my twin do!! lol