Saturday, November 15, 2008

A little Update

Sorry to everyone that I've been such a blogging slacker lately. I have to blame it first on laziness, second on sickness. First I had a nasty cold that I passed onto Cam who also developed an ear infection from it...then when we were finally getting better I got a stomach flu bug of some-sort. I'm just hoping we are getting all these bugs out now so that we'll have a good trip to New York. (Cam and I are flying there Thursday and Dan is joining us next week for Thanksgiving). I am so excited to be going home to see all our family. I'm mostly excited for them to all see Cam again. He is getting so big and everything he is doing lately is so cute! As far as pregnancy stuff goes, everything is going great...feeling a lot of baby "action"...lots of cravings..chicken tortilla soup and tacos are the most recent, I'm hoping to get some tummy shots soon to post on here, I can't believe how big I've gotten already! Dan is doing great...he is assistant coaching a high-school team here and is at his first game with them tonight...I guess they stink, but hey, at least he is getting experience and time on the ice :). Oh and we had our first snow-fall today! It was pretty fun to see snow falling, although the ground is still warm so it all melted :(. I can't wait for it to accumulate so Cam can go out and play in it! I'm starting to love winter more, but I think it's just cause it's only beginning, when it's been cold and dreary for 4 months it may be a different story! Well...that's about all that's new here. Sorry no new pics to post...Cam's had a runny nose and I haven't been to eager to grab the camera lately. But I'm sure I'll have fun ones when we get back from our NY trip. :)

3 comments:

The Udall's said...

Well, I'm glad to know things are going well for your family. I hope youa re feeling better now! Being sick sucks...and it sucks even more when you are pregnant... and it sucks even more when you are pregnant and have a toddler to take care of. Have a great trip home! Happy 'holly'days! (as if you've never heard that one before)

Hipple Family said...

Good to hear what is going one with you guys. Hope you all get feeling better quick and have a safe trip!

Chelsea said...

hope you're having fun on your trip! can't wait to see more new pics!