Thursday, August 7, 2008

Having too much fun!

Cam is just getting so fun and big! I can't believe he is going to be a year old in just 16 days! Uncle Ryan sent Cam some really fun early birthday presents that included a climber with slide and basketball hoop, and a little car that he can "flinstone" around in. Needless to say, he is totally loving both, although he just likes to sit in the car and have Mommy do all the work by pushing him. But in just 2 days he has mastered climbing up onto the playset and going down the slide headfirst. I have videos of him playing that I really want to get on here, but I am either missing the link or just not understanding how to post movies. I'm going to have to "phone-a-friend". So stay tuned for those. Everything else for the time being is going great, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Great Grandma and Grandpa Pike, then Dan's mom and brother are coming right after, so we are going to have a way fun prelude to the Big First Birthday Bash :).

2 comments:

Marie said...

Have fun with his first birthday "activities"!!! Oh, and I just have to say, I am SO tempted to put Daniel in one of the girls old dressed because since I haven't trimmed his hair, I get comments from Peter like, "ONLY six people called him a girl TODAY," etc. I think Peter might puke if I did it though so I haven't done it yet. I think if I put his hair up in pigtails like I did Emma's, he would look EXACTLY like her ;) Anyway, just thought I'd say he still looks like a boy though in the dress and hair-do. Cute pics though!

Chelsea said...

Awesome that Uncle Ryan takes such great care of you guys! He was really neat, I'm glad I got to meet him.

Sven had about a heart attack when he saw Cam as a girl - I'm never allowed to do that he said!! :)

Post more pictures!