Monday, August 25, 2008

Cam's Tonka Birthday!




Cam had so much fun at his birthday party! I'm so glad I decided to make the extra effort and have a party for him! Thanks to my super-terrfic mother-in-law his cake turned out so cute! It was a carrot cake with homemade cream cheese frosting, so it was super hard to get to shape since the cake was really moist and the frosting at first was runny...but we were able to fix the glitches and in the end it was soooooo yummy and fun! We had the party in our backyard where the neighborhood swing set is and brought out toys. The weather was perfect, the kids had fun and Cam was so excited to have friends over and eat cake! Happy 1st Birthday Cam!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Happy birthday, Cam!!!

Chelsea said...

I hope Cam had a fantastic birthday - sorry I didn't call, I was thinking about you guys though!

Nice work on the truck - it all looked like way too much fun!! :) He is adorable and looks like such the toddler!

The Udall's said...

Oh my goodness! I year old! How exciting. I bet it's wonderful having family around. Well, congratulations on making it this far. And tell Dan 'don't worry, girls are a cinch.'