Monday, January 26, 2009

Just for Fun...

Yep, it's all baby!!

I like this pic better, I don't look quite as gynormous.

Me and my Loves :)


I have been nagged lately about getting some belly shots of me...I hate to take them cause it always seems like I look HUGE in them! I really don't feel that big this time, although I don't fit into much anymore. I still can't believe that I only have 5 1/2 weeks left to my due date! I'm definatly getting more action from this baby though...she moves a ton and I have 3-4 contractons an hour...nothing regular or timed out, but I think I'll be closer (hopefully) this time to delivering near my d-day. I'm getting excited though, and I'm going to start getting things together for my hospital bag and washing all the cute little girlie pink clothes :). Although, after Cam's 10th tantrum of the day, I think if I go past my date a bit it wouldn't be the worst thing... he is quite the handful my friends! But he's so much fun too.

3 comments:

Nicia said...

Holy smokes, I didn't realize your due date was so soon! Craziness! You look so stinkin cute. I'm glad you don't feel as big as you did with Cam. That has to be nice!

Kathryn said...

Holly, I think you look adorable. And no matter what you say, you are definitely not huge. Good luck with these next 5 weeks. I'm so excited for you.:)

Jayci said...

goodness!! By now (i have been a bad blog-friend - i'm sorry!!) you're almost there!!! How are you feeling now? You look great! I hope Cam lets up a little bit on the tantrums when he sees the little angel girl. :)